About Little Flock of Horrors
Little Flock of Horrors fuses fashion and attitude to create a chic line of 100% merino clothing for your little monster.
Merino is the best fabric on earth for kids because:
- It’s 100% natural, biodegradable, totally renewable and sustainable.
- It naturally breathes and controls moisture (without yucky chemicals).
- It’s hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial = no more kid stink!
- Merino is super easy to wash and dry.
We would never pull the wool over your eyes, trust us when we say that merino is the best fabric for little monsters.
LFOH is not about pink cupcakes with sprinkles or choo-choo trains driven by fat conductors. Kids can be monsters, and we embrace it.
We’re passionate about a couple of things:
- Portraying kids as they really are: Grumpy babies and toddler tantrums, pouting preschoolers and major meltdowns, we show it all.
- Fusing attitude and kids fashion to create a line of clothing you want your monster to wear.
Forget those memories you have of wool (read: itchy, scratchy, and thick), our merino is as soft as your favourite t shirt and the perfect next-to-skin fabric for little monsters. Unlike the wool of our childhood, merino fibers are smooth, soft and fine and our collections naturally render the best of what wool naturally offers - soft threads, insulation on cool days, and breathability on warm days - with style.